Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

24 Aug 2012

Boosting Your Confidence ebook

boosting confidence
I am so excited to announce to you the launch of my very first ebook. Woo hoo!


The ebook, Boosting Your Confidence, 15 Steps to Success In The WorkPlace shares simple effective tips and strategies, based on my own experience and research that everyone especially mums & women could use to boost their confidence at work.

I shared my own story in the book. Losing your confidence happens but the key thing is acknowledging and doing something about it. This ebook shows you how.

It is a short easy to read book and you can find out how to get your copy on the super working mum website.

I have made it free for a limited time so I’ll advice you to grab your copy NOW :)

Please let me know what you think of the book- did you like it? Was it useful? Was it rubbish? (I hope not..lol). I will add a few reviews here and on SWM ASAP.

I will also be delighted if you can share the link with your friends and contacts. More details are on the SWM site on how to share.

Thanks all!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, it's a really lovely and useful book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, nice of you to give away free copies and thank you for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!
    I just downloaded the book and cant wait to read it. It's not showing up on my phone though, so I've got to wait till I get home.
    Congrats dear. More grease to your elbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Royal Online Under the supervision of Cambodia.

    viva9988 holiday One way that everyone will have access to Big Brake games and more than 500 gambling games that we have found to be good. To win the game, especially gambling. We are the start of the gamble, the computer network gambling from being a guru to gamble. The Internet is open to the freedom of Internet. Under the supervision of Cambodia.
    Let us know what all our members are aiming for. The problem of the consumer is all good. Big Brake is a slot machine game. This is very popular at this time. Because there is only one way that leads you to the conquest. All of you may turn the wheel. Then wait for the win you will win big money. To be more understanding. With every team member may be invited to play the game Big Brake with us before it is free.
    Do not wait, Royal Online have a well-trained and well-trained staff who are available 24 hours a day. Royal Online

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)